The SDL30/SDL50 Sokkia Digital Level is an accurate, dependable digital level that combines user-friendly convenience with unprecedented cost performance. Used with Sokkia''s unique RAB-Code (Random Bi-directional Code) staff, measurement capabilities are greatly improved.
- High-Speed Measurement: Aim, focus and press a key. Height and distance are simultaneously measured in 2.5 seconds, 20% faster than ordinary digital levels.
- Consistent Performance: SDL30/SDL50 Digital Level provides superior measurement capability under variety of environment conditions. Even when the staff surface is partially shaded, or brightness at staff surface is as low as 20 lux*, SDL30/SDL50 consistently provides reliable measurement results without downtime.
- Automatic Recognition of Inverted Staff: SDL30/SDL50 automatically recognizes directions of RAB-Code staffs and displays the results with a minus sign (-) when the staff is inverted.
- Wave-and-Read Technology: Innovative "Wave-and-Read" technology provides an additional survey style option. SDL30/SDL50 tracks the RAB-Code staff waved back and forth to read the correct height. The least value of the staff readings is automatically detected.
Height Accuracy :
- SDL30 : 0.4mm (BIS30A - Super-Invar) / 0.6mm (BIS20/30-Invar) / 1.0mm (BGS-Fiberglass)
- SDL50 : 0.6mm (BIS30A - Super-Invar) / 0.8mm (BIS20/30-Invar) / 1.5mm (BGS-Fiberglass)
*20 lux is the minimum brightness required to recognize human face.